Saturday, January 21, 2006

The Saturday When I Bother

A blog you say? I didn't know they call this blogs. Yes, it's true that I have become an enemy of my ownself but I can't help it. I can't help myself. I'm not going to dedicate my life for this blog, of course. Not like the other blogs, no, I would bore you with ramblings. This is the ultimate lullaby. I shall wish good night first before continuing any furture.

So where am I know? At home, in front of my damn computer typing this blog. What have I accomplished today? A poem, a blog, another line or two in my story.

Vomit

Think if I'm crazy,
Maybe I just can't see,
Blind as those bats,
Drowning in filthy rats.

Crying for help inside,
But my guts just died,
And I just vomitted,
A part of life commited.

I killed my soul,
Killed it whole,
And tore the paper,
It's no longer better.

I still choke,
Because of what you took,
But what I have lost,
Does not cost.

What is this about? It's about insanity. It's all about insanity. Am I turning insane? I don't know but I hope so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home