Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Day 5 of Waiting

I am currently packing my suitcase for my journey tomorrow. Weapons are carefully hidden under my clothes, laptop's in the bag and any gadget needed. We are meeting at the old train station for a bus, how ironic is that, at one thirty pee am tomorrow. Yesterday, I was held up for a briefing. Apparently, it's a secret mission and we are going there as tourist. I'll try to post more there if I have internet connection. We are supposed to keep low so the possibilities are low. And I can tell you more about our mission.

We are going to 'see' Mark (Mr M) who will be acting as McDuff in his school play. He is a very dangerous man. He was disappeared this country two year ago and was last seen a few months ago. He has long black hair. Three years ago he almost burned down a very rich man who goes by the name of Dexter. He was also caught using a SkullPanda's identity card. That is all I can say about Mr M, I have to finish packing. Over and out.

Card: Crosshair+Laptop

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home