Monday, January 30, 2006

Spotlights

Congratulations to those who have found this blog in various ways. I would like to thank Cal Dearc who was bugging me for the url to this blog and because he gave me publicity for my deviantart, I decided it was only fair. Soon, everyone figured out the secret of this place.

No poetry or art today. I'm suffering neckache, tiredness and also artistic block. My energy drained. I'm even findin trouble writing this. I'll just take some old random poem and explain it to you.

Time of Waiting

Days pass and clock ticks,
I wait for the day we meet,
Minutes passing, time is moving,
I patiently wait for it.

Years of searching, years of finding,
This year has luck for me,
Years of sorry washed away,
I missed her so dearly.

Time goes on at a constant pace,
So long have I waited,
Dreams come true after so long,
Today has been fated.

Day by day, week by week,
No longer would I let,
Nine years passed since we met,
I found my friend and more than that.

The good times when waiting paid off

Time of Leaving

Hourglass dripping sand,
Days went by since we met,
The last grain had fallen,
That day was gone, that was that.

The sunset, the moonrise,
Gone was the time of waiting,
The sunrise, the moonset,
Now is the time of leaving.

An hour passed and gone,
No longer do we meet,
First day of the seventh,
I still hold on to it.

Nine years of wasted time,
I'm glad I managed to see,
Fifteenth year of my life,
Time of leaving, let it be.

Then suddenly, it's all over and you think all that waiting was a waste. Life goes on.


2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hey, gene! *waves*

January 31, 2006 11:55 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

OH-, dieses ist so Spaß. Ich werde JEDER verwirren =)

February 02, 2006 3:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home