Sunday, March 19, 2006

Slumberland

Okay, it's hard for me to complete chapter three (200 more words) tonight as I need my sleep too and I have school tomorrow and I do not want to suffer during the day. It would 100% be done tomorrow but today, I leave you with my elf. (click for enlargement)



And a poem.

First Letter

Have you ever thought of this?
Open your eyes so you won’t miss,
Patiently waiting for it to happen,
Everything’s gone, everything’s taken.

Like it or not you are here,
Inside of you everything to fear,
Fright and terror swallow you whole,
Everything lies, even your soul.

Wish something happened to you?
All this time something to do,
Intentionally, you stand there still,
Till you become sick and ill.

Take it quickly or you’ll pay,
In one moment a new day,
Many moments already vanished,
Everything wasted, everything’s finished.

Gun at your head, finger at trigger,
Everyday is taking forever,
Nothing’s useful, finger and motions,
Even bullets are healing potions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home