Saturday, February 11, 2006

Dance

It's all in the poem. No, actually, the poem is exaggerated 100% that only the people present would know what had happened. No, actually, they don't.

The ball was a blast. We played, we danced. I met new friends and remeet old ones. That's pretty much it.

On to poetry.

Dance The Night Away

Care for a dance, my dear?
Let's dance our trouble away,
Let's throw away our fear,
For another day.

Turn then take a step,
Hold our hands high,
Our legs began to tap,
No worries, it's our first try.

Wake up, my friend, wake up,
You should dance, go ahead,
Here's your drink, take this cup,
Go on the stage, don't be afraid.

I see the people on the floor,
Moving with rhythm, moving with grace,
Couples joined in, more and more,
For me, there's no place.

I came here to let go,
I can no longer hold,
Did it work? No,
It increased by tenfold.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u go eat grass!

February 11, 2006 11:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home