Saturday, March 31, 2007

Intermission II

Procrastination is my one true weakness when I lose focus. I have more important things to do even though Day 4 of Mission is actually very short. I shall take my time off and tell you a something about temptation.

We wish. It starts out as a simple wish; a dream which one will come up with. A spark of idea which constantly light up the mind. We wish.

We hope. There might be a small chance that something good will come to one who waits. One waits for the light which will shine after a rain day so one can play outside. One will wait as long as one wants because one knows, or one thinks one knows that something good will happen. We hope.

We want. One tries his best to achieve something, or gain that something one wanted. It gets more ambitious because one thinks that if one works for it, one might get it. If one does not get it, one will not really care that much but one will be disappointed. We want

We need. A desire grows inside one as one needs it. One requires it to function well, to motivate one in life, to live. Now one will do about anything to get what one needs. One makes it apart of one soul. We need.

Light Hurts

A fresh breath of spring air tainted one lung,
Just like inhaling poisonous gas, it really stung,
And the sun, it had burned my epidermal,
Though this world we live in is fictional.

We wish, we hope, we want, we need,
The temptation is only evil’s little seed,
And hunger is the water that makes it grow,
If you don’t see now one day you’ll know.

The right routes I have searched and tried to find,
I’ve seen the bright light and it made me blind,
Now I seek, I search, I explore,
Though I’m afraid to look behind each door.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

heyyy, gene! i like this poem. *waves*

April 04, 2007 6:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home