Friday, February 03, 2006

Trustworthy

Lies

We have the will,
Ourselves, we can kill,
Yet we live on,
'Cause there's a battle to be won.

Our creator is wise,
To implant lies,
So we would have the hope,
Instead of feeling like a dope.

Where's the truth, where's the light?
I open my eyes and nothing at sight,
I search around and nothing's found,
Not even a whisper of sound.

I have given up,
A poison-filled cup,
In front of my eyes,
To get rid of these lies.

I sipped the nectar,
It takes me to a land so far,
No more lies,
My brain dies.


Today I'll start differently. There's the poem and now is my two cents.

It's true. When we are suffering, we turn towards the balcony on the tenth floor and look upon the people below. Then our senses kick in and remind us that we are afraid of death as much as we are afraid of falling. Those who are insane would walk off the plank.

But are they insane or are they actually sane? Do they realise that there is actually no victories in life? There's only a direction pad and a quit button on the controller of life. Then there are options which stretch up to a hundred or even more. I'm currently playing 'handicapped' in my game on Difficult.

Back to my main point. A blind, almost deaf, mute, person would struggle to learn the basic survivor guide. That person does not want to die. That person is willing to live on. God or however our life works (sorry, let's not be bias) is responsible for this. Is it good or bad? I t's both. So let's just live with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home