Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Blind

"What would you wish for if you had three wishes?"
"Nothing." I replied.
"You're a freak!"


Maybe even the freaks will call me a freak. But why do I want wishes? There would be always disadvantages among these wishes.


Untitle's wish: A swiss bank with unlimited cash.

Disadvantage: No key.


Pandamomium's wish: Disruption of organs at will.

Disadvantage: If you're using it and your hand
accidentally go towards your body.

Dexter's wish: Immortality

Disadvantage: Eternal torment


Wai Khiun's wish: Time travel
Disadvantage: Cause paradox, alter time.


I would think of more but my brain would hurt. On to blindness. A comic? Of my own? Yes, it is. This is one way to improve my skills in drawing. By frequently drawing (updating) comic. I shall call it "The 10 minute comic" series as I can do it in 10 minute. This one may not make much sense, but if you read on, you may understand more.

Edit: Aside from that, I have a poem/song called 'Ruining Myself' It needs a tune. If anyone wants to read it, ask me through comments or if you do have my contact, tell me.

Warning: May blind

10 MinuteComic: Page 1: The Cause


4 Comments:

Blogger sha hew said...

LISHA'S WISH: TO LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER.
hah! beat that,eugene!

February 09, 2006 10:05 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Disadvantage: A problemless life is a boring one

February 09, 2006 10:09 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

yeah, you DO make eliot sound mean! and i'm writing this in com class. nyahahahahah. betcha couldn't find anything wrong with my wishes, couldja? =P

February 10, 2006 2:10 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

i could. If the genie/djinn was cruel, he/she could

February 11, 2006 12:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home