Thursday, February 09, 2006

Alchohol and Drugs

Warning: Content may be too disturbing/sensitive

That poem/song I was talking about yesterday is here. I decided to put it up. It may be more extreme than my other poems.

Ruining Myself

It has been many days,
It has taken forever.
We've parted our ways,
Now it's all over,

I'm out here on the sidewalks,
Standing on my feet,
You've given your talks,
That was the end of our meet.

We weren’t meant to be, but I refused to see,
All my life I have waited for you to come to me,
My stubborn ways has made me what I am today,
And all the prices for my actions I had to pay.

I'm drunk, I don't care,
I'll whack and I'll hit,
My body's about to wear,
But I don't give a shit.

I'm dying out here,
I'm bitter and rude,
Death, I don't fear,
Drugs will do me good.

I have ruined my life because I held on to,
The only person I ever loved whom is you,
But I know you will never come back to me,
Don't worry; I'll wait here, wrecking my own body.

Not going to talk much today. Busy weekend. I need my drugs. Please kids, don't take drugs, it's bad for your health. I just need mine to keep me living.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home